Thursday 26 July 2012

An idea....

I love getting a letter in the mail from someone telling me about their day and lives. I have had pen pals off an on now since I was 12. I have 4 right now. But I am always looking for more.

I love Filofax. This blog is mostly posts about my filofaxes. I love watching peoples Filofax youtube videos. Paper and organizing...two of my favorite things.

My idea is this...since I love letters and mail, and I love my Filofax, and (creeping at everyone elses) why not try and find another pen pal and correspond using filofax paper....Sounds good to me, now I just need to find other people with a similar obsession with Filofax and letters/mail...I wonder what my chances are....

ETA: A wonderful suggestions from Steve (thank you)...If anyone is interested in partcipating in this idea, please feel free to email me and we can exchange addresses. stephanie[dot]doidge[at]gmail[dot]com


13 comments:

  1. Steph
    May be include an email address to contact you to be added to a list of people so they can share their mailing address with you rather than putting their addresses in to the comments.
    Regards
    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph,

    Just sent you an email.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have also just emailed you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got them both. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've mailed you :) Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well I'm running low on Filofax paper right now LOL, but I LOVE the idea :)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well Anna if you would like to participate then email me your address and I can write first. Thanks for stopping by
      Steph

      Delete
  7. Is it HAS to be a filofax paper? I could be a penpal, but doesn't have the paper. If you'd like to get letters from Russia ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The idea behind the project is to have letters written to and from you on paper that fits into a Filofax. It doesn't have to be brand name, tons of people make their own papers or trim things to fit. I would love to have you join in. Please let me know if you are still interested.
      Steph

      Delete
  8. Love the idea hun but filofax paper? Don't like that much can we use a paper of our choice?

    ReplyDelete