Thursday 13 September 2012

Project Filo-Pal Update

Hey guys, sorry it has been a while since I posted something. So many Filofax things going on in my house right now, wasn't sure which one to start with.

I am going to do a small sort of show-and-tell on my A5 Sketch Filofax that I am using for my Project Filo-Pal.  I think I am going to try and do a more in-depth video on it as well.

I have had a few people express interest in sharing their addresses with other people involved in Project Filo-Pal. If anyone is willing/wanting to reach out to other participants please email me directly and I will compile a list of addresses for those wishing to write to other members.
stephanie(dot)doidge(at)gmail.com




The A5 Sketch (no longer being used as a SMASHfax..really wasn't working out for me at all)

Inside front cover. I have some jotpad sheets, return address labels, outgoing address labels, some personal sized filofax paper, a letter I need to finish, a note card from a Filo-pal


A printed page of addresses of Filo-Pal members


I use the index tabs to organize the letters. It is in order of first name. 


This is an Avery page protector with some larger coloured envelops in it


Coloured A5 paper at the front of the book to respond to letters (or write first ones lol)


A pad of Filofax paper in the notepad slot, for more letter writing. 


Thanks for checking out my post and as always if you like what you see, I would love to have you as a follower. 

3 comments:

  1. This is great i'm thinking of setting up my Malden Ochre for my Filopal/Penpals :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should I be writing to you on larger paper?? ; )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No not at all. Your letters are in there too. Would you like to offically join the project and swap letters with other memebers? Email me at stephanie(dot)doidge(at)gmail(dot)com

      Delete