Thursday 18 October 2012

A small update

Hi everyone. Sorry for my lengthy absence. I just truly haven't known what to blog about. I have been having terrible creative block in a lot of aspects of my life right now. Thank you for sticking with me!

Currently I am using my new personal Chameleon in Aqua as my main Filofax. Switching to a personal for my #1 has been a lot easier than I thought it would be. I must say the colour is amazing, however I have noticed it doesn't necessarily hold up well. There are a few fading spots around the edges, but it still smells like a fine leather boot shop.

I am also using my A5 Chameleon in Red as a work/home filofax. I have made a few changes to it and taken a few sections out. I no longer have any of the pen pal or postal things in it, in the same capacity I had before. I have relocated them to my 'project filopal' filofax. I think all postal related things are better kept together, especially for my scatter-brained self.

Sorry no pictures as of right now, my camera is on the fritz. I am however working on making a new Youtube video of my Aqua.

Thanks again for hanging around. I appreciate each of you immensely.

Steph

3 comments:

  1. Look forward to the video! Love the sound of your project filopal filofax - which one are you using?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been lusting after the aqua Chameleon for a while now, hoping it came in Compact. Look forward to seeing more of yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Doris, I have an aqua chameleon in personal for sale if you're interested? My email is twilight_raven_@hotmail.co.uk if you would like to make an offer or see photos xx

      Delete