Monday 20 May 2013

Leibster Blog Award

{Image from Google Images}
Thank you, Deborah of Thoughts & Explorations, for nominating me to receive a Liebster Blog Award! I've never received a nomination for anything so this was quite a treat! Thank you!
 
The Liebster Award is given to up-and-coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Here are the rules for receiving this award:
 
 
  1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
  2. Answer the questions that the tagger set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
  3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
  4. Go to their page and tell them.
  5. No tag backs!
And to receive my award
 
11 Things about me:
  1. I have been with my husband for 14 years
  2. I have 3 children
  3. I love to draw and paint
  4. I have many strange phobias
  5. I have been addicted to stationery since I was about 6
  6. I used to have a handbag addiction
  7. I am part German but I can't speak it
  8. I want to learn at least 1 more language
  9. I am going back to school to get my diploma
  10. I consider myself shy though most people don't agree with me
  11. I love to bake
 
Deborah's Questions for Me:
 
If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
I would travel to Europe. I want to see where I come from

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Hands down my weight 

What is your favorite movie?
Labyrinth

What is the worst movie you've ever watched?
Dare Devil ...walked out of the theatre

Beach, city, or mountains?
to visit any of them are nice, to live I am a city girl

What do you like most about yourself?
My imagination

How do you come up with your blog post ideas?
I just post what I like seeing, hopefully others like it too.

If you could have one super power, what would it be and why?
Mind control lol...then my kids would do as they were told all of the time hehehe

What is your favorite dinner?
short ribs and egg noodles

What was the last concert that you attended?
Amanda Marshall

Do you believe in ghosts / spirits?
Absolutely!!!


My Questions from Cloudberry:

What is the first thing you do every morning? 
Honestly...go pee....three kids'll do that to your bladder lol

Why did you start your blog? 
To try and stay creative. Doesn't always work

What do you want to be when you grow up? 
Several things, but mostly anything that helps people and has paperwork lol...I always wanted (and still do) a job with paper work...I love paper.

Who do you consider your role model?
My father

If you could have three wishes, what would they be?
Obedient children (lol), a comfy nest egg in the bank, a really good career doing something I love

Favourite family activity?
Movie night, and Sunday suppers
 
What is your sport to watch or play?  
Football hands down (the American and English versions both)

If you were invisible where would you go or what would you do? 
I would follow my kids for the day, I was their age once lol

If you could go on vacation anywhere right now where would you go? 
The UK

If your friends had to describe you in one word what would it be?
compassionate

What is your pet peeve? 
where do I start? dirty noses, dirty black shoes, socks in the bed, snoring, I could go on....


Now my 11 nominees:

  1. crazy suburban mom
  2. My Summer Touch
  3. paper pens ink
  4. Chrissie's Universe
  5. It's My Life
  6. Confessions of a Dublin Lassie
  7. Planning with Printed Portal
  8. She's Eclectic
  9. Kent from Oz
  10. My Purpley Life
  11. Kick the Last Nail In

Now my 11 questions:
  1. What made you decide to start a blog?
  2. What is your favorite song?
  3. What is your dream job?
  4. What is your favorite holiday?
  5. IPhone or Android or neither?
  6. What do you collect the most?
  7. What is your favorite sport?
  8. Who would you invite to a BBQ (alive or dead, famous or not)
  9. What would you serve at said BBQ
  10. Your favorite ice cream flavor
  11. How would you spend a 1 million dollar lottery winnings?

1 comment: